Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Comments on my blog - I can reply

Not a sewing post. This post is about a more or less trivial thing on my blog. For a long time I saw the "Reply" option to comments only on my phone and not at my computer.
Which meant that I seldom replied to comments directly under the comment any more, as I can touch type at my computer and it takes me too much time on my phone (on which I'm typing with 1 finger).
This morning I thought it was time to dive into the matter again and I finally found the solution. It meant editing a line in the html code, but that's familiar territory for me.

For my readers/commenters it means that if you have a question on something it's easier to answer for me at the spot where the question is asked and of course just react to comments in general.

I might be doing some more housekeeping on my blog in the next few days, it might be time for a new look and checking on the sidebar options. Haven't done anything about it for a very long time.


3 comments:

  1. You have e Blogger blog and In have WordPress. Things are quite different there. But I advise Evert oftewel to make a back up or export from time to time and certainly before basic changement on the template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evert oftewel = everybody 😉

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your advice. Every platform is different and a backup crucial!

      Delete